Opening a coin laundry?
Ready to make a tidy profit?
It’s wonderful to be free to invest your money where and how you want. It’s even better to have the facts on making a smart decision. Here, you’ll discover that few opportunities are as unique as a coin-operated laundry. And, that fewer still provide the powerful name recognition and ongoing support that come with owning a Maytag® Equipped Laundry.
People always need clean laundry.
By their very nature, laundries are a recession-resistant business.* After all, people will always want to keep clothes, blankets and theirs kids’ teddy bears clean. But, also consider this:
- Labor costs are low* (Your customers do most of the work).
- It’s a cash business* (Minimal accounts receivable hassles).
- Relatively high rates of return are possible* (With a relatively low capital investment).
Maytag is a name people know.
Open a store with us, and you’re not just opening a coin laundry. You’re opening a Maytag® Equipped Coin Laundry. As America’s #1 preferred laundry brand,** the Maytag® name will help draw customers into your business where they’ll find dependable equipment they can trust. Plus:
- We’ve done the prep work (From store design to marketing materials).
- Our distributor network is strong (Get their help with planning and equipment).
- Financing is part of the package (With flexible, exclusive options just for you).
*“Getting into the Laundry Business,” 2012, Coin Laundry Association. **Based on current 12-Approved Consumer State Tracker, 2010 Smith Dahmer Associates, LLC.